Your Personal Retreat: Recharge. Reset. Refresh.
You’re invited for some R&R at 1440 Multiversity—uniquely rejuvenating downtime.
R&R guests enjoy a blend of activity and free time—your stay can be as scheduled or unscheduled as you choose. Enjoy a stand-alone R&R experience or stay a few days before or after your faculty-led program, and get the best of both worlds. Take advantage of this uniquely nurturing opportunity to rest and restore. We provide the opportunities; you choose what’s right for you.
Customize your time with:
- Specialty bite-size workshops in a range of topics including creative expression, health, nutrition, lifestyle, and well-being
- Daily classes—including meditation, yoga, movement, qigong, and tai chi
- Soaking in the infinity-edge whirlpool or enjoying an invigorating steam in the Healing Arts complex*
- Massage and other therapeutic Healing Arts treatments*
- Meals at Kitchen Table—the culinary heart of campus
- Walks through the quiet beauty of the redwood forest
- Exercise at the fitness center
- Relaxed time at campus cafés and lifestyle shops
If you’d like to add a few days of R&R when booking your faculty-led program you can do so as part of the program registration process, or contact us to add R&R time to an existing booking.
*If you are booking your R&R time through August, please note that our Healing Arts complex will be in the final stages of completion and treatment options may be limited. For more information, please contact our Guest Experience team.
If you would like to book a stand-alone R&R experience, simply choose your dates and check availability below. Pricing is $80 per person per night, not including accommodations:
/per Person Tuition
Plus nights all-inclusive accommodations priced separately.
For 3+ guests, please call 1-844-544-1440