Your Personal Retreat: Recharge. Reset. Refresh.
You’re invited for some R&R at 1440 Multiversity—uniquely rejuvenating downtime.
R&R guests enjoy a blend of activity and free time—your stay can be as scheduled or unscheduled as you choose. Enjoy a stand-alone R&R experience or stay a few days before or after your faculty-led program, and get the best of both worlds. Take advantage of this uniquely nurturing opportunity to rest and restore. We provide the opportunities; you choose what’s right for you.
Customize your time with:
- Specialty bite-size workshops in a range of topics including creative expression, health, nutrition, lifestyle, and well-being
- Daily classes—including meditation, yoga, movement, qigong, and tai chi
- Massage and other therapeutic Healing Arts treatments*
- Meals at Kitchen Table—the culinary heart of campus
- Walks through the quiet beauty of the redwood forest
- Exercise at the fitness center
- Relaxed time at campus cafés and lifestyle shops
If you’d like to add a few days of R&R when booking your faculty-led program you can do so as part of the program registration process, or contact us to add R&R time to an existing booking.
*Please note that our Healing Arts center is in the final stages of completion and in its soft opening phase. If you are interested in scheduling a treatment, contact Healing Arts reception at 844-544-1440 x304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to book a stand-alone R&R experience, simply choose your dates and check availability below. Pricing is $80 per person per night, not including accommodations:
/per Person Tuition
Plus nights all-inclusive accommodations priced separately.
For 3+ guests, please call 1-844-544-1440