Awakening to Your Life Purpose
August 30 - September 2, 2019
Friday - Monday, 3 nights
All-inclusive program package to include:
<ul> <li>Tuition</li> <li>Three Meals in Kitchen Table (daily)</li> <li>Shared or Private Accommodations</li> <li>Signature classes and wellness offerings</li> </ul> <p>Please Note: All packages are priced per person. Should you elect a shared accommodation and community hall bath, 1440 will randomly pair you with a gender-specific roommate. Only private rooms have the option of a private bath. 1440 Multiversity is a smoke-free campus.</p>Register Now
What if you knew that, before birth, you planned all the circumstances, relationships, and challenges you will experience in this lifetime? Join hypnotist Rob Schwartz and unveil the life plan you yourself created and delve into the spiritual meaning and purpose of your life.
Enter a journey of deep self-knowledge through Rob’s storytelling about his own spiritual and writing path, discussions of stories in his books, and four group hypnotic regressions.
You will be guided through:
- A Divine Virtues Exercise to illuminate the themes of your life—two or three qualities your soul wished to cultivate and express in this lifetime
- A Contact a Deceased Loved One Regression in which you may receive a specific message from people and/or pets on the other side
- A Between Lives Soul Regression in which you may talk with the Council of Elders—the wise, loving, and highly evolved beings who oversee reincarnation on Earth and who know everything about you—about the plan for your current lifetime, why you created that plan, and how you can best fulfill your plan
- A Past Life Regression—to experience a different lifetime and possibly one of the lessons it provided
- A Regression of your Choice—using a general induction, you may then choose to experience: a planet or temple of healing; a past life on another planet; a non-physical lifetime; a dimension in which there is only sound; a dimension in which there is only color; or a water planet.
After the regressions, you will have the opportunity to share your experience with the group. As your awareness expands, you will be empowered to find deep understanding about and, ultimately, greater peace and joy in life.
Spiritual teacher and regression therapist
Robert Schwartz is a spiritual teacher and regression therapist specializing in Past-Life Soul Regressions and Between-Lives Soul Regressions. He is the author of the bestselling books Your Soul’s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born and Your Soul’s Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born.
Translated into 22 languages, his books are based on research into people’s pre-birth plans through work with gifted mediums and channels. Through actual conversations between people and their future loved ones when they planned their lives together, they explain why people planned challenges such as physical and mental illness, poverty, “accidents,” the death of a loved one, having a disabled child, addictions, abusive relationships, disabilities, abortion, suicide, and other experiences.
Robert teaches at the College of Psychic Studies in England, Findhorn in Scotland, International Institute of Integral Human Sciences in Canada, and other venues around the world. In the United States, he teaches at the International Conference on After Death Communications, Omega Institute, Kripalu Center, and the UN.View Bio Page
Be inspired and healed as you understand the deeper spiritual purpose of your life challenges and how to transform associated negative feelings into acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.<br />
Discover the Divine Virtues you were born to develop in this lifetime, find healing meaning in past challenges, and be ready to receive conscious lessons offered by future challenges.
Answer questions about your life plan and purpose, significant relationships, the spiritual meaning of physical or emotional difficulties, and how to heal from them.
Things to Know/Schedule
Program ScheduleView Program Schedule
About 1440 Multiversity
Beautifully nestled in the California redwoods near Santa Cruz, our 75-acre campus is within easy reach of San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
1440 Multiversity is a place to spend time engaging some of life's most meaningful personal questions and to enjoy, restore, and reenergize yourself as you do it.
You'll find new energy through immersion learning—setting aside daily urgencies and dedicating uninterrupted time to focus on important, but often elusive, priorities. Our unique collaboration with world-class faculty coupled with an original, inspirational curriculum and magnificent grounds make this a place like no other. Add in fresh, redwood-scented air, delicious and healthy food, deep reflection, fun exercise, and good sleep and you've pretty much captured what you'll experience here.
At 1440 Multiversity, you’ll find a wide range of accommodations to meet your preferences and budget. All of our rooms have been thoughtfully designed to provide comfort, promote reflection, and foster connection with others.
Accommodation rates include more than just the bed you sleep in.
Per-person per-night rates include:
- nourishing locally sourced, seasonal meals
- daily meditation and yoga classes
- non-ticketed evening events
- use of all facilities, including the Fitness Center, steam rooms, and infinity-edge hot tub.
Guests also enjoy access to woodland trails, cafés, and shops.