November 14 – 16, 2018
American Leadership Forum of Silicon Valley and Carry the Vision present Leading with Purpose: Connect, Commit, and Create for the Common Good with honored guest Ela Gandhi.
Our life purpose feeds our soul. It keeps us inspired, engaged, and resilient. When we lead with intention and clarity of purpose, we can deepen our impact for the common good.
In an intimate setting, cross sector leaders in Silicon Valley are invited to join honored guest Ela Gandhi, granddaughter to Mahatma Gandhi, along with ALFSV and Carry the Vision leaders to explore your life purpose and the potential for both your personal path as well as your work in the community. Emerge your ability to fully prosper and make a difference in the world, gain clarity on your work, and discover your path for serving the common good.
Presenters / Facilitators include Ellen Grace O’Brian (Founder, Carry the Vision), Shelley Swan (Executive Director, Carry the Vision), Suzanne St. John Crane (CEO, American Leadership Forum Silicon Valley), and Jenny Niklaus (Chief Impact Officer, American Leadership Forum Silicon Valley).
- Be inspired by teachings from the life of Mahatma Gandhi for our life today
- Explore your life purpose and set intentions for fulfilled living
- Learn restorative practices for self-care through self-reflection, mindfulness, and yoga
- Forge meaningful relationships with others through dynamic dialogue circles
- Create strategies for implementing what you have learned
All inclusive accommodations at 1440
- Gain life-changing insight into who you are and what you hope to create in this once-in-a-lifetime intimate setting with Ms. Ela Gandhi
- Foster the change you are seeking and develop ways to engage with community that promote your unique human potential
- Take home tools that nurture your mind, body, and soul through practices of ancient wisdom that can be applied to your life today
We are excited to host Leading With Purpose, which takes place here at 1440 Multiversity. This page is where you can book your accommodations for the program, in addition to learning about the new, state-of-the-art campus you’ll enjoy during your stay.
A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due upon arrival. Please see our payment and cancellation policy for details. You can also call us toll-free at 1-844-544-1440 and leave a message. We will call you back within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.