Uniquely rejuvenating downtime.
Enjoy a blend of activity and free time—your stay can be as scheduled or unscheduled as you choose. Enjoy a stand-alone R&R break or stay a few days before or after your faculty-led program, and get the best of both worlds. Take advantage of this uniquely nurturing opportunity to rest and restore. We provide the opportunities; you choose what’s right for you.
Customize your time with:
- Specialty bite-size workshops in a range of topics including creative expression, health, nutrition, lifestyle, and well-being
- Daily classes—including meditation, yoga, movement, qigong, and tai chi
- Massage and other therapeutic Healing Arts treatments*
- Meals at Kitchen Table—the culinary heart of campus
- Walks through the quiet beauty of the redwood forest
- Exercise at the fitness center
- Relaxed time at campus cafés and lifestyle shops